Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Yesterdays Football Grub

rockytopscrockytopsc Posts: 856
edited 1:09PM in EggHead Forum
Hey Y'all from Upstate SC. Still working with the egg and lovin it. The oven is currently upset since it's been a few weeks of non-use. Better get use to it. Anyhow decided to try some apps & dessert on the BGE while watchin some ball games. VOLS won but next week it's the GATORS. Here's some pics from yesterday's grub.

Boars in a rug (Boars Head dogs)

Tater Skins

Dessert Before (Brownies w/cherries) mrs. rockytopsc's addition to the grub fest

Dessert :whistle:

• nicely done... some of that looks familiar :woohoo:
  • aaindaaind Posts: 235
    That is JUST I dont have a work for it ,COOL AWSOME OFF THE HOOK
    Dave In Iowa
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Looks great! Now I need to figure out how to egg gator. In years past I have fried.

Go Vols.

• thanks, it's all good!
  • i agree
  • i've had gator once at some restaurant. where do you find it up there?
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    Nice cooks, and love the fire rock pale.
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    There is a fish/seafood store here. I'm sure you could get the seafood department at your grocery store to order some.

• cool
  • tried it yesterday for the first time, great
    also have tried the lager, ok
    and the wheat with passion fruit, decent.

we went to hawaii two years ago but didn't know about it, saw a bunch of the t-shirts but thought they were fake and not a real company.
  • Looks great! I haven't put our menu together for the Fl game just yet but should be a big weekend so I have to come up with something good!
    Knoxville, TN
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that looks great

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• trying to do my best
  • If you don't mind would share your tater skin recipe & preperations with me? They look fantastic.