Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boston Butts for 20-30 Bikers

Options
hdrider
hdrider Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm hosting a party in a few weeks and I need some eggspert help. I will have 20-30 hungry biker types so I need to know how many 8 pound Boston Butts I should cook. Plus,I need to know what's the best way to prepare them ahead of time. I was thinking about cooking them the day before then place in fridge or freezer over night. I would like to make pulled pork sandwiches so I need a suggestion on reheat or finish. This an okay idea? Should I pull before placing in fridge/freezer or put in whole and pull after reheat? I will have access to an open grill as well as a couple of turkey fryers that I was thinking I might use to steam them back to temp. Sorry about the long post, but I want this to turn out great for the members in my club. All suggestions appreciated.

Comments