Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggwegofest pic's

Options
Carbonizer
Carbonizer Posts: 188
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Everyone had a great time yesterday even though it rained most of the day.
Glad to meet so many friendly and fun eggheads, can't wait for next years Eggwegofest.
AZRPsABTs--Thesedidntlastlong.jpgfest.
Thanks a ton Nancy, we all appreciate your efforts.
EggwegofesthostessNancyPatushandDob.jpg
BarbandPete.jpg
MrandMrsClayQ.jpg
JimNuferfromBGE-Nancysbrother.jpg
AZRPRandypreppingwings.jpg
DanNuferandAZRP.jpg
IOurparkinglotattendantBudBakerjustf.jpgMG]
[IMG][/img]RodgerDobiedadandGloria.jpghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z307/bdeguiseppe/DessertPhillyandfutureeggerKylee.jpg
[IMG][/img]Barbpinchesback.jpghttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z307/bdeguiseppe/DarrelHaider.jpg
JusthadoneofRandysABTs.jpgTheykeptthefoodcoming.jpgPetepinchingBarbsbutt.jpgThatsJohnfromBGE--hesreallyshortert.jpg
Anybodyhaveadrytowel.jpgGloriaandDobiedadsVidaliapies.jpg
Nancyhadplentyofaccessoriesonhand.jpg
Eggwegofest08032.jpgStillcookin.jpg

Comments

• DobieDad
    Options
    Nice photos, Bob! I'm glad you thought to take them and share them with us.

Bob-sm.jpg

BobsFood-sm.jpg

Gloria and I want to give a BIG 'Thank You' to Nancy and her team of helpers for putting on the first Chicagoland Eggfest!

Yup, it was wet, but it was fun! We shared it with such a nice group of people! Some we knew, some we just met, and some we didn't have the chance to talk with, all dedicated to good cooking on the Egg and great camaraderie.

Pizza-sm.jpg

Crowd-sm.jpg

Rain-sm.jpg

Thanks, again, Nancy. And thanks to one and all!

Rodger & Gloria
  • pal
    pal Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks for the pix. We had such a great time at our first eggfest and can't wait until next year. The food was fantastic and a special thanks to Nancy and all the Floribunda staff for making the day a success. Egg heads are great people and we got so many new ideas on how to use our egg.