Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New MN Egg Owner

Car RamRodCar RamRod Posts: 1
edited 3:58AM in EggHead Forum
I just bought my egg a week ago. I was wondering if I will learn anything by going to Midwest Eggfest. I have some questions that might be explained easier with visual aid. I will have to change some plans to attend so basically wanted to know if it will be worth my while. Party

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Welcome to the wonderful world of eggin Farva :laugh: (love your handle)You should be able to get your ???'s answered at the fest,or,we can answer them here.You should still go to the eggfest though ;)
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Definitely change your plans and go, while there ask lots of questions. -RP
  • But I wrote it on the paper. I also love the handle. You will learn a lot by attending Midwest eggfest. To put it to you this way I have been cooking on my egg for the last 12 years and I learned a lot from being at last years eggfest. Some of the dishes that come off the eggs at eggfest are truly works of art. You will love it.
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hi Jeff, how many you got coming this year? -RP
  • Welcome aboard…I’m new too (just last May) and have been loving the experience!!
    As for the Midwest Eggfest: I would love to go, would give just about anything to go…BUT can’t because of schedules. Maybe next year!
    Anyway, my advice is to go, enjoy, learn.
  • Right now I think we have around 70 preregistered. That is 3 times as much as last year around this time. I expect a good turn out. It could be 72 if you guys come again. LOL we will catch you next year.