Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Midwest Eggfest!!

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am thinking about going to the Midwest Eggfest. Is anyone else going to be attending?
·

Comments

• We'll be there. It was lots of fun last year.

Dianne and Doug
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Go! We went last year, lots of great food and great people. -RP
    ·
  • MattMatt Posts: 3
    I'll be picking up My first BGE at the Midwest Egg Fest! I put money down on one of their demo Eggs.
    ·
  • We had a good time last year and are looking forward to it this year. Cooking plans are some pizzas and some shrimp maybe bread.
    Still thinking about what we can add.
    See you all there!
    ·
  • I was thinking of going as I'm on the fence about buying an BGE. Gas grill died and went looking for new one and ran into an egg. Reading this forum sure is helping me make a decision.
    ·
  • I also purchased a demo egg and will be attending & cooking on 9/20.

Cooked extensively on my Weber Smokey Mountain (WSM) - looking forward to the egg.

Planning on fatties, biscuits, bacon wrapped tots. We'll see what elso I can cobble together.

Scott
    ·
  • I can't wait we are getting more and more registrations every day. The Demo's are sold out unless we get more cooks. So if you know anybody that wants to cook tell them to sign up. Should be a really fun year. Can't wait to see all of you. Jeff
    ·
  • Four of us are attending from Eau Claire, WI. We all have our own Eggs and can't wait for the shindig. I might check out a small BGE for a partner to my Large. I'm going to throw on some kebobs and our friends are making poppers from peppers they grew. They are a little warm, for sure.
    ·