Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New member...new egg....new table

2»

Comments

• My husband just built this table for our big green egg. Isn't it beautiful!!!

n181l1.jpg

sl65if.jpg

2q011kp.jpg
  • Great table Woody. I am in Mid TN also. Good to see another local egger. There is a group of local eggers that pitched in to get a pallet of WGC lump and we might do it again around Jan or Feb when my stash runs out. If you want to pitch in with us to save some cash then just let me know. It came out to only $0.65 per lb. delivered last time.

Also, you might want to check this site out before mounting your egg in the table and lighting it.

Good luck and enjoy the new table.
  • Hey ltbmom8,
    Nice table! Do you have the overall dimensions? Lots of room on that baby. I am gathering ideas for my table and I like yours. My wife says ours needs wheels. Tell your husband nice job!

John
  • Woody69
    Woody69 Posts: 360
    Well, the egg is no longer "blinding white".
    We did a drunken chicken today, which turned out fantastic. But, between messing with the chicken and the grille, I completly forgot to take pics... :angry:
    I'll make up for it next time...
  • The table is 8'5" by 32 inches. It was designed to run the length of my porch on my hunting camp. Here are some more pics.

table2014.jpg

table2010.jpg