Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Practicing for Eggwegofest

Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
edited 3:10PM in EggHead Forum
The egg and I was drinking a few beers last night cooking up beer brats! I'm thinking sliced on the diagonal and served with toothpicks or pretzels, horseraddish mustard on the side.
Served after 12:00 high noon cause that's when the beer cooler is open for business. :P
BGEBeerBrats0002.jpg
BGEBeerBrats0004.jpg

Comments

• tjvtjv Posts: 3,358
    man, ya gotta love Leiney's, not the specialty brews, just the regular flavor. T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Good ol' Leine's, regular. Up North beer, yes sir. I'm bringing down some Wisconsin flavors to the fest. Everything,-- bacon, brats, beer, cheese...all the good stuff, he he.
    Hey, you no doubt tipped a few back in the old days when you were living here. Mostly up North taverns, Chippewa Falls on up sold Leine's back then. Now they have Miller disribution. I like their honey wiess.
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,358
    I can get the fancy L. beers in six pack bottles at the local grocery stores, but prefer the original, can't get that local.

drank plenty in Madison while practicing the art of higher education in the late 70's to early 80s.
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Looks good - we will be practicing our fixings this afternoon to perfect by the weekend. Hey save me a slice of brat on Saturday. :laugh:
    Grasshopper