Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Practicing for Eggwegofest

Options
Clay Q
Clay Q Posts: 4,486
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The egg and I was drinking a few beers last night cooking up beer brats! I'm thinking sliced on the diagonal and served with toothpicks or pretzels, horseraddish mustard on the side.
Served after 12:00 high noon cause that's when the beer cooler is open for business. :P
BGEBeerBrats0002.jpg
BGEBeerBrats0004.jpg

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    man, ya gotta love Leiney's, not the specialty brews, just the regular flavor. T
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Good ol' Leine's, regular. Up North beer, yes sir. I'm bringing down some Wisconsin flavors to the fest. Everything,-- bacon, brats, beer, cheese...all the good stuff, he he.
    Hey, you no doubt tipped a few back in the old days when you were living here. Mostly up North taverns, Chippewa Falls on up sold Leine's back then. Now they have Miller disribution. I like their honey wiess.
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    I can get the fancy L. beers in six pack bottles at the local grocery stores, but prefer the original, can't get that local.

drank plenty in Madison while practicing the art of higher education in the late 70's to early 80s.
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Grasshopper
    Options
    Looks good - we will be practicing our fixings this afternoon to perfect by the weekend. Hey save me a slice of brat on Saturday. :laugh:
    Grasshopper