Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who's coming to Midwest Eggfest

Options
jeffybeer
jeffybeer Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We are getting pretty excited for our 2nd Eggfest. We should have a pretty good turnout this year. Just wondering who else is coming?

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Hi Jeff, Kim and I won't be there this year, we are going to the IL fest. It's being held just a couple miles from where I grew up, and my two sisters and I are turning it into a mini family reunion. You guys did a tremendous job with last years fest, I would expect you will have even a better one this year! Say hi to your dad for me, haven't seen him around here in a while. -RP
  • No Yolk
    Options
    We'll be there and we both plan on cooking but no lefse this year. We're just lucky our son's wedding is the 13th instead of the 20th!

Dianne and Doug
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Hey Dianne, sorry we'll miss you guys this year, have a blast. -RP
  • jeffybeer
    Options
    Great guys it will be nice to see you again. But I have to say I will miss your lefse. Because wow that stuff is good.
  • jeffybeer
    Options
    Bummer guys you will be missed. Maybe we can catch you next year. Ooh and my Dad says Hi back. He is bummed that you guys arn't coming but he will get over it. I might have to grab your shrimp recipe because I can't imagine an eggfest without em.