Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Another EGG??

DougDoug Posts: 132
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK, spring thinks it wants to come to Maine. I'm now looking to opening camp in another three weeks or so and get ready for the beautiful Maine summer on the lake. I once thought of transporting my large EGG to camp every few weeks to smoke 'em out!! However, that seems crazy AND I may break it in all that moving. So, I'm look to buy another EGG. Would you all point me to buying another LARGE or is the MEDIUM plenty for camp??? I am getting to know the large pretty well and am getting excellent results. Just wondered if I moved to the medium for camp it would be enough different in its characteristics that I'd be at the bottom of the learning curve again. Any thoughts, suggestions, etc. Thanks!!!

Comments