Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Why Are You Not Cooking????

2»

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that is just sad do not tell fidel he may come raid your freezer :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    i am looking forward to meeting her!!!!

does she have a hearing problem :S :pinch: :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Well yes she does... She doesn't hear a dayum thang I say!!

:woohoo: :ohmy: :unsure:
    ·
  • Did you see 12 Step is comin'???

He's cookin' too
    ·
    that is sweet i need to get him to email me the picture of me and wess he took at the M&G last year....

as far as mrs. wolf goes it is good to know that someone gets a little silence from you :whistle:

i sure didn't :ohmy: ;) :evil:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • And that would be?

Mike
    ·
  • Getting back to the OP's (Original Poster's) question, I will not be cooking because
    (a) this forum helped me get interested in acquiring an Egg
    (b) I will be getting my first Egg at Eggtoberfest
    (c) As someone who has never used an Egg nor been to an Eggtoberfest, I think y'all might be better off with somebody else's cooking!

Looking forward to learning lots, though!
    ·
  • I decided not to register as a cook solely to leave eggs/cooking spots to others. I will be cooking with my fellow NGE's- North Georgia Eggers- Ron, Doug, Todd, Chris. This way I can cook some and roam some.
    ·
    well congrats on your purchase!! you will not regret it....

make sure to bring a camera and a notebook :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    well i will deffinatly see you i have to try to cook around a couple of those guys

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • I asked her that. She just smiled and said "Something I cook really well".
    ·
  • My very first cook on and egg was at an Eggfest..

Don't be nervous :)
    ·
    wolf testies?????? :sick: ;) :laugh: :pinch: :kiss:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • OUCH!!!!
    ·
    it was funny tho!!!!! maybe not as much to you :(

hows the canning business?? i am doing ribs sat. for the first time on my egg since

IMG_8911a.jpg

but i have done them several times at a friends egg.. this past weekend i did them CWM (as always) and they rejected the wild boar bbq sauce (which you ate at the lake estate) for john-boy and billy's bbq sauce... 5 hours of work and i would of rather ate them rubbed with lump rather than putting that sauce on them.. so i told leah when we got home "i am doing ribs right next weekend".... so next weekend is here and i have not tried the BH sauce so i will give it a try...

hope all is well round the triangle ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • If the weather people have it right I should have plenty of time to can this week-end :ohmy:

We are battening down the hatches and buy the stores out of Milk, Water, Bread, Eggs and Toilet Paper..

Hanna is comin' a callin'..
    ·
    make sure you have that rum!!!! ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Mike,

That did not sound quite right! :huh: Norma is going to be there too.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    does she not eat sushi??? :silly:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • She's adorable.
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,938
    Someone, :whistle: was readin' my mind!!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
    ·
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    hey frenchy here trying to type english...sorry if it was not actually right!!
    ·
  • I cooked last year - and as a singleton cooker, I didn't get to circulate much. I completely missed the goodies from the parking-lot cooks.

This year I intend to walk about more and schmoose more. Then I MAY cook here next year; I'll definitely be cooking at Waldorf.

Tom
    ·
    i am wondering what i will miss... i almost missed some moose last year but i got there in the nick of time ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Terry,

It was the "be with Little Steven" and "up for anything" that I was referring to. :laugh:

Steve

(He's Francophone)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·