Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why Are You Not Cooking????

2»

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    that is just sad do not tell fidel he may come raid your freezer :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    i am looking forward to meeting her!!!!

does she have a hearing problem :S :pinch: :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Well yes she does... She doesn't hear a dayum thang I say!!

:woohoo: :ohmy: :unsure:
  • Did you see 12 Step is comin'???

He's cookin' too
  • BENTE
    that is sweet i need to get him to email me the picture of me and wess he took at the M&G last year....

as far as mrs. wolf goes it is good to know that someone gets a little silence from you :whistle:

i sure didn't :ohmy: ;) :evil:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• And that would be?

Mike
  • Getting back to the OP's (Original Poster's) question, I will not be cooking because
    (a) this forum helped me get interested in acquiring an Egg
    (b) I will be getting my first Egg at Eggtoberfest
    (c) As someone who has never used an Egg nor been to an Eggtoberfest, I think y'all might be better off with somebody else's cooking!

Looking forward to learning lots, though!
  • I decided not to register as a cook solely to leave eggs/cooking spots to others. I will be cooking with my fellow NGE's- North Georgia Eggers- Ron, Doug, Todd, Chris. This way I can cook some and roam some.
  • BENTE
    well congrats on your purchase!! you will not regret it....

make sure to bring a camera and a notebook :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    well i will deffinatly see you i have to try to cook around a couple of those guys

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• I asked her that. She just smiled and said "Something I cook really well".
  • My very first cook on and egg was at an Eggfest..

Don't be nervous :)
  • BENTE
    wolf testies?????? :sick:;) :laugh: :pinch: :kiss:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    it was funny tho!!!!! maybe not as much to you :(

hows the canning business?? i am doing ribs sat. for the first time on my egg since

IMG_8911a.jpg

but i have done them several times at a friends egg.. this past weekend i did them CWM (as always) and they rejected the wild boar bbq sauce (which you ate at the lake estate) for john-boy and billy's bbq sauce... 5 hours of work and i would of rather ate them rubbed with lump rather than putting that sauce on them.. so i told leah when we got home "i am doing ribs right next weekend".... so next weekend is here and i have not tried the BH sauce so i will give it a try...

hope all is well round the triangle ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• If the weather people have it right I should have plenty of time to can this week-end :ohmy:

We are battening down the hatches and buy the stores out of Milk, Water, Bread, Eggs and Toilet Paper..

Hanna is comin' a callin'..
  • BENTE
    make sure you have that rum!!!! ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Mike,

That did not sound quite right! :huh: Norma is going to be there too.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    does she not eat sushi??? :silly:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Someone, :whistle: was readin' my mind!!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    hey frenchy here trying to type english...sorry if it was not actually right!!
  • I cooked last year - and as a singleton cooker, I didn't get to circulate much. I completely missed the goodies from the parking-lot cooks.

This year I intend to walk about more and schmoose more. Then I MAY cook here next year; I'll definitely be cooking at Waldorf.

Tom
  • BENTE
    i am wondering what i will miss... i almost missed some moose last year but i got there in the nick of time ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Terry,

It was the "be with Little Steven" and "up for anything" that I was referring to. :laugh:

Steve

(He's Francophone)

Steve 

Caledon, ON