Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Congratulations Team Bobby-Q!!!

Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
edited 9:34PM in EggHead Forum
:woohoo: :woohoo: The BBQ forum just posted that Bobby & Charlie "Team Bobby-Q" were drawn for the JACK!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

• bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Great news...Good luck Bobby.
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
  • Wow! Congrats are certainly in order.

If I had some jet fuel I would take the Learjet up there, if I had a Learjet.

Even so, it would be a nice six week ride in a wagon to be able to see the Q-team in action.

One of these days we'll be there root'n the team to Grand Championship.

Spring "Just Six Numbers Away From Being Called Lucky Leroy" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Thanks, I did not put that one together. Bobby is a great guy. He and his team deserve this.
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP
  • WOOOOOOW!!!!

Congratulations there. Go and kick some butt, and what ever else you are cooking.

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Major Congrats to Bobby,Charlie and Tom!That's a big deal!
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    congrats bobby!!!!!

and congrats chris!!!

got my fingers crossed for both of you ;)

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,012

Have a GREAT day!

Brandon, FL

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Fantastic. Way to go Bobby-Q.
  • GREAT NEWS - Congratulations - well deserved
  • Congrats to Both Team Bobby-Q and Dizzy Pig
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,803
    Congrats to BobbyQ in Bung 12 and Dizzy Pig in Bung 104. Bung huh :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Dunlap, IL
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    That's exciting news. Gives me a reason to drive up there and check it out!

Congrats to both teams.
  • nice, bobby!

i still need to talk to you. my second comp is next weekend :blink:
  • Rick,
    He is in Cookville, TN for this weekends competition. Unless you have his cell # I doubt you can reach him till Sunday night.
  • thanks, i have it and i'll wait... or maybe call him at around 2 am tonight :woohoo:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Congrats to everyone and good luck.....
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346

now I've got to figure out how to talk Bobby or Chris into letting me come & help. I'm sure I wouldn't get in the way at all....... :laugh: