Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Registration help

Options
porchegg
porchegg Posts: 47
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I need help with my eggtoberfest registration. I accidentally signed up without being able to pay at the time. I went back to try and pay, but I'm not able to edit my registration. When attempting to do so I managed to register two different times. All of them are under my email listed on the forum.

Comments

• porchegg
    Options
    When I attempt to pay for my registration. I am trying by going into the edit area. It shows that I have three different registrations. I should only have one with Chris, Candy, and Martin Jones. The other one with my name on it should not be there and I don't know how one with "Big Mike" or whatever it is got attached to my name. Let me know what I need to do in order to get my registration paid for.

Thanks,
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    porchegg,

I removed the duplicate registration and removed the "phantom" one from your name. I don't know how that happened.

You should be able to pay for your registration any time you are logged in by clicking on the "Registration" link in the Eggtoberfest08 menu, then click the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the form.
  • porchegg
    Options
    Thanks, WMK looks like everything went through fine this time.
  • porchegg
    Options
    I hate to keep bothering you. I had signed up for the meet and greet on Friday. It charged me for it, but when I got my receipt it showed Saturday only and that I had overpaid $35. I'm still showing meet and greet on the list of who's coming. Am I on the list for Friday or not. I can't figure it out.

BTW thanks for all you do.