Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Frank in Houma?

bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 274
edited 2:01PM in EggHead Forum
Frank you OK? Mike in Abita how about you? I know there are a lot of Louisiana Eggers out there and I'm just checking on you guys. We headed to Atlanta and are fine and our house in Covington survived!!! Just now power so we are staying put for now. Might even head over to the mothership tomorrow.

Check in everyone if you can! Frank you need anything let me know.

• Frank in Houma is Frank in Texas.. :)

Mike in Abita posted said he had no power.
  • Big Easy Egg here; Just heard from my sister that stayed through the storm and we have power on in north Metairie but we aren't able to return until the all clear is sounded by the local officials. Thank God

Come visit NOLA soon!

Eggvacuated to Jackson, Ms.
  • Jimmy,

This is a real relief. I wish the best of luck to you and your family/friends for your safe return.
  • Thanks Pete.

Yep, I still have no power, CLECO is assessing the lines and hopefully we should have a schedule later today. Otherwise everything is good. A few small branches down, but no trees here. I might venture out around noon to check on family members homes. I have enough gas for the generator to last for another 36 hours. Don't have a large enough power plant to run the A/C. Thank goodness for this cloud cover. No phones or DSL either. It's slow Broadband and Cell phones.

I'll check in every now and then, just hate to post cause it takes too long to load.

Everyone be safe trying to get back home.
  • Thank God all is well, relatively speaking! Planning to visit NOLA at the end of September. Was down in February and had a ball!!