Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Frank in Houma?

Options
bayouegger
bayouegger Posts: 287
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Frank you OK? Mike in Abita how about you? I know there are a lot of Louisiana Eggers out there and I'm just checking on you guys. We headed to Atlanta and are fine and our house in Covington survived!!! Just now power so we are staying put for now. Might even head over to the mothership tomorrow.

Check in everyone if you can! Frank you need anything let me know.

Steve

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Options
    Frank in Houma is Frank in Texas.. :)

Mike in Abita posted said he had no power.
  • Big Easy Egg
    Options
    Big Easy Egg here; Just heard from my sister that stayed through the storm and we have power on in north Metairie but we aren't able to return until the all clear is sounded by the local officials. Thank God

Jimmy
    Come visit NOLA soon!

Eggvacuated to Jackson, Ms.
  • RU Eggsperienced
    Options
    Jimmy,

This is a real relief. I wish the best of luck to you and your family/friends for your safe return.
  • Mike in Abita
    Options
    Thanks Pete.

Yep, I still have no power, CLECO is assessing the lines and hopefully we should have a schedule later today. Otherwise everything is good. A few small branches down, but no trees here. I might venture out around noon to check on family members homes. I have enough gas for the generator to last for another 36 hours. Don't have a large enough power plant to run the A/C. Thank goodness for this cloud cover. No phones or DSL either. It's slow Broadband and Cell phones.

I'll check in every now and then, just hate to post cause it takes too long to load.

Everyone be safe trying to get back home.
  • QCA Egger
    Options
    Thank God all is well, relatively speaking! Planning to visit NOLA at the end of September. Was down in February and had a ball!!