Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fort Walton Beach area

neweggnewegg Posts: 78
edited 6:47AM in EggHead Forum
I live in Fort Walton Beach. Are there any Eggers in the area?
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,422
    you are one lucky guy, was in seaside last month. but only for a week. be sure and go see the Butt Rub people just down the road east of you
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Just down the road in Orange Beach, Alabama. Work in Pensacola though.
    ·
  • i came back from Destin 3 weeks ago from a week's vacation - great place
    i took my mini with me (cooked twice a day on it)
    bought alot of seafood from Sexton's sea food
    ·
  • Panama City
    ·
  • Live here in FWB
    ·
  • Do you have a BGE?
    ·
  • DPEDPE Posts: 3
    yes I have a large, have had it for around 4 years
    ·
  • Where did you buy your large? Where do you buy your lump? How often do you cook on the BGE? I am getting a bag of BGE Lump from the dealer. I am buying from The Backyard Place. Nice to know there are other people here that have an Egg.
    ·
    I got mine from a place in destin called "barefoot living" outdoor patio place that is now out of business.
    John Miller was who owned it and he is now working at a furniture store in FWB behind sun plaza 4 theaters next to good will. They have good stock of egg stuff. He also makes and sells his own competition rub "love meat tender" (he is from memphis)good stuff, I use it alot on butts and ribs. I used to get my lump from him out in destin he sold BGE and another kind. When he went out of business I had to get some royal oak and that is what I have been using (from wal mart) like it ok, a lot cheaper. I use it more during football season as I go to a lot of collage fb games and tailgate a lot. I do a bunch of butts, ribs, turkey etc.. there are a few of us that have eggs here in fwb and shalimar. where in fwb do you live. I live over right off of Brooks st and Bay St. close to the brooks bridge. old neighbor hood old house that I remodeled
    ·
  • We live in the Kenwood area. I have been to Furniture Resources. I think that is the furniture store you are talking about. They were quite pricey on their large egg.
    ·
  • We live in the Kenwood area. I have been to Furniture Resources. I think that is the furniture store you are talking about. They were quite pricey on their large egg.
    ·
    Did you get yours at the patio place across from seascape? I was out there recently, nice people. Did not check prices. When I bought mine John had just started selling eggs and had a good sale. Try some of his rub, its pretty good. and if you have questions he is very knowledgeable
    ·
  • I am getting my Egg from Backyard Place on Racetrack. They are selling me the large for $625. Fuurniture Resouces wanted over $700. I decided to get the large table, placesetter, pizza stone, lump, ash cleaning tool, ash pan and grill lifter. I am buying a thermopen from Fredsmusic and now need to get some good gloves.
    ·
  • I'm in FWB also
    ·
  • Where do you live? and where did you get your Egg? I am toying with the idea of going to Eggtoberfest.
    ·
  • Got my egg in gulf breeze. I'm going to the eggtoberfest...live off of Beale
    ·
  • I want to go but attending Troy U. I need to wait until Wednesday to figure out if Eggtoberfest will fit into my class schedule. Where about on Beale? I live off of Lewis Turner in the Kewood Subdivision.
    ·
  • I live near the Lowes / Walmart
    ·
  • Frank at the backyard place is a great guy. I will definitely do business with them in the future
    ·