Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cinnamon Buns for Eggfest

LuscombeLuscombe Posts: 34
edited 9:04PM in EggHead Forum
Hopefully the picture will display. I did these this morning as part of the practice run for October. :)

OK I did them cause I wanted fresh cinnamon rolls :evil:

Gary
CinnamonBuns004-1.jpgCinnamonBuns003.jpg
·

Comments

• LuscombeLuscombe Posts: 34
    One more photo.
    CinnamonBuns004.jpg
    ·
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Gary:

Nice looking buns! Not a bad manicure either. Never said that to a guy. So did the young lady swipe one just after the picture?
    ·
  • TractorTractor Posts: 283
    Good grief. I wish you hadn't posted those pics!
    ·
  • How about a recipe for that one? Care to share? This is iowa state egger's wife on the forum again.
    ·
    Tom,
    Glad you like my buns :ermm:

& I've never said that to a guy before either. :P

My bride of 31 years thanks you for calling her a young lady.

Thanks for the comments and the pecan cinnamon rolls were as good as they looked. Burnt my tongue on the hot carmel cause I was too impatient.

The recipe is a little teaser as I am making these for the Eggtober fest and will have it for everyone then. Wise One will publish all of the recipes provided by the cooks at the fest.

See you there!

Gary
    ·
    Dave,
    Check your email.

Gary
    ·