Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cinnamon Buns for Eggfest

LuscombeLuscombe Posts: 34
edited 6:59PM in EggHead Forum
Hopefully the picture will display. I did these this morning as part of the practice run for October. :)

OK I did them cause I wanted fresh cinnamon rolls :evil:

Gary
CinnamonBuns004-1.jpgCinnamonBuns003.jpg

Comments

• LuscombeLuscombe Posts: 34
    One more photo.
    CinnamonBuns004.jpg
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Gary:

Nice looking buns! Not a bad manicure either. Never said that to a guy. So did the young lady swipe one just after the picture?
  • TractorTractor Posts: 287
    Good grief. I wish you hadn't posted those pics!
  • How about a recipe for that one? Care to share? This is iowa state egger's wife on the forum again.
    Tom,
    Glad you like my buns :ermm:

& I've never said that to a guy before either. :P

My bride of 31 years thanks you for calling her a young lady.

Thanks for the comments and the pecan cinnamon rolls were as good as they looked. Burnt my tongue on the hot carmel cause I was too impatient.

The recipe is a little teaser as I am making these for the Eggtober fest and will have it for everyone then. Wise One will publish all of the recipes provided by the cooks at the fest.

See you there!

Gary
    Dave,
    Check your email.

Gary