Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Test Rib Pics

Mr. T
Mr. T Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
[img size=150][/img]DSC_0051.jpg

Comments

• if you preview your post you'll know if the picture code is right as the picture will show up in the preview.
  • Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    I see you are using Photo Bucket. Once there just select the "IMG Code" under the photo you are wanting copy and paste it to the message block on the forum, and it should look like this.

DSC_0051.jpg
  • Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    That is assuming that you have removed or moved the photo in your album.
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    send me an e-mail if you want phone help you will be the csecond one today takes five minutes by phone
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Looks like you moved or deleted your picture.

Posting a picture in the forum is really simple.

#1 - DON'T USE THE Img tag (Boardcode tag).
    #2 - Get your picture the way you want and save it no wider than 600 px. and save it to your computer.
    #3 - Log onto Photobucket (if that is what you are using).
    #4 - In photobucket 'upload' your picture from your computer, accept and save.
    #6 - In photobucket, go to your album fine the picture(s) you want in your post here.
    #7 - In photobucket, at the bottom of your picture you will see 3 options. Choose the LAST option (Img Code) and click. (the picture is automatically copied to your 'clip-board'.
    #8 - In your post ONLY Paste (press Ctrl+V in windows).

You are done. Remember I said don't use the green 'IMG' tag above!!!!

A quick review. Once you picuture is in photobucket and less than 600px wide.

. Go to your photobucket album and the picture(s) you want uploaded. (one at a time)
    . Click the 'img code' option
    . Go to the post and press Ctrl+V.

You are done!!!

GG