Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken wings

Options
"Sparky"
"Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
In case anyone was wondering,you can fit 5 lbs of wings on a medium.I did not know this until a few minutes ago :woohoo:

Gatlinburg015.jpg

Gatlinburg016.jpg

Gatlinburg018.jpg

Carson is having alot of fun(this was mommy's turn on the waterslide) :lol:

Gatlinburg003.jpg

To bad we gotta go home so soon :( I was having fun until I found the giant hornet nest :pinch: :blink: At least I was able to get Carson away without a single sting.I unfortunatly,took 10 or 12 stings to my legs :blink: :pinch:

Comments

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Man, those stings hurt! I'm glad Carson didn't take the brunt. It's a daddy's job to take the hit when you can, but that seems unreasonable. Take some Benedril so you don't have any reaction.

I'm curious to see how the wings final out. They look better than your ole stung legs. :woohoo:

Enjoy your time my friend.
  • Grasshopper
    Options
    So you have seen 3 bears, 12 Deer, wild turkeys, and now some hornets, what a vacation.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Hope your feeling better, those hornets are nerve racking. Yeah, good thing you saved your son, a small boy taking a hit could get sick fast. Your a very good dad.
    Beer and chicken wings is the best Rx for Dad's stings.
    Enjoy! :)
  • "Sparky"
    Options
    Yea,good times,good times :woohoo: Carson was is front of me walking up the stairs(thank god).He stirred them up and I felt the fire :pinch: I told him to run to the Jeep as fast as he could.By the time I got there,I had already all those stings.We took off without even buckleing in :whistle:Of coarse,he reminded me that we needed to buckle our seatbelts after he asked if we should call 911 :lol: That was this morning and my legs still hurt like hell :pinch:
  • Grasshopper
    Options
    Memories, they just keep getting better, enjoy. Hey will i see you at the Eggtoberfest? We can talk about the beautiful Smokies.
    Grasshopper
  • "Sparky"
    Options
    Oh yea,I'll be at Eggtoberfest ;) Lookin forward to it :whistle: I can't wait to meet everyone,even you :silly: :lol: It will be a great time I'm sure ;)

Gatlinburg010.jpg

Gatlinburg012.jpg

I even got a shot of the Jeep from the tram :lol:

Gatlinburg013.jpg