Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

new holland slide show

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited 11:26AM in EggHead Forum
lucky me ,, i got to spend some time with the free range, dizzy pig and bbq guru teams. gracious,friendly and let me hang around .. it was a great way to spend a day off. saw lots of eggs

click the pic

th_newholland001.jpg
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks like alot of fun.I hope that you didn't go home hungry :whistle: :lol:
    ·
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,333
    doug, did the slide show work when you clicked it? I think I am having a malfunction here
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Yea Zippy,it worked fine for me :huh:
    ·
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,333
    crisis averted, I saw the show, I tried & tried again & it worked, I am an impatient #@*%
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    First pic of Fred I've seen since his stroke, he looks great. -RP
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Looks like you had a good time out there, bill. Thanks for sharing.
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    bill, looks like you had a good time. Didn't tell me Fred was there. Looks like he's doing good! Saw New Holland and about stroked. Thought you had got a gasser!! :ohmy: :whistle:
    ·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Nice! Man, I haven't seen/heard from Mr Earl in ages! Good to see him out there.
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    fred looked great and was serving food, telling stories and singing to the ladies. it was fun to sit for a bit with him
    ·
    it was a good time and the first competition i have been too. next time i will stay over night and see how much trouble i can get into :evil:
    ·
    no gasser but i did by a raffle ticket for one of those tow behind smokers , did not win, which is probably a good thing.. would have had to park it in the front yard .
    ·
    mr. earl was at his best,[which is dangerous] i've seen him twice this summer and hopefully at the PA fest.
    it was a good time...
    ·
  • Fred seemed as sharp as ever to me. In good spirits, and working on a new project we'll probably be hearing about soon :) Still has a few physical issues, but can he tell stories :)
    ·
  • Given how much help you were, I can't imagine you "getting into trouble" Thanks again for that helping hand :)
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    Good seeing you.
    Took this picture of Shotgun riding shotgun with Woo.
    Thanks for the slideshow.
    Chris
    WooSHotgun.jpg
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·