Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thermapens

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited 9:26PM in EggHead Forum
Just got in a new batch of 12 so let me know if you need one!

mShark

Comments

• I have been thinking about getting one. Are they new or remanufactured? How much?
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    New. $78 includes shipping.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Molly, I am enjoying the unit I got from you last month. Thanks for the quick service and good price.
  • I want one! Tell me how to pay you, etc. to get things moving. Yippee!
  • Nardi513Nardi513 Posts: 66
    Molly, I second this thought. Thanks again for offering these up on the site. Makes life much easier, keeps the hairs on my arm as well B)
  • CheycoCheyco Posts: 29
    Will you ship to Canada?
  • Molly,
    I have being sitting on the fance to purchase one. Call two week ago to see if they had any refurbish one, left my number and never got a call back. Count me in and like CE let me know how to send the funds. Thanks

Andres
    Zuni, NM
    Sure. I've shipped to Canada, Australia, and Japan. Just add on about $4 for shipping. Send me an e and I'll send the info.

mShark
    Send me an e and I'll send you the info.

mShark
  • Here's my e-mail, acheam@ashiwi.org sometimes this network kicks some e-mails out and if that happens, here's other address, watrig@osogrande.net. Again Thanks
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Zuni bbq wrote:
    Molly,
    I have being sitting on the fance to purchase one. Call two week ago to see if they had any refurbish one, left my number and never got a call back. Count me in and like CE let me know how to send the funds. Thanks

Andres
    Zuni, NM

they are out of refurb ones. the price on these new ones is great.
  • NC EggersNC Eggers Posts: 5
    Hey there,

I was wondering if you are still selling the Thermapen wireless probe thermometer. My husband and I have been using the BGE for a couple of months now and it was suggested by one of the forum members that we contact you for this particular model. He said you were selling it for $77 including shipping.

Thanks,

NC Eggers