Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Awesome Steaks

GrasshopperGrasshopper Posts: 108
edited 3:18AM in EggHead Forum
Here is a pic of our awesome New York Stips from last night. We used T-Rex's method of prep and did a final seasoning with Dizzy Pig's Raising the Steak. They were great steaks! (Thanx FLAPOOLMAN for your photo help!)

Steaks002.jpg
·

Comments

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    man, there ain't nuthin' like a grill full of steaks for carnivores to enjoy!
    Looks great and thanx for posting. I notice there no photos of finished product as I expect they were eatin' too fast. ST
    ·
  • We were too busy eating to take more pics, this was are first picture post, plan to do more in the future. We did use our mini-egg to cook the potatoes. They were great too.
    Grasshopper.
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Nothing I like better than new guys posting pics! The food and pic qualiy look great. Good job! ;)
    ·