Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Awesome Steaks

GrasshopperGrasshopper Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here is a pic of our awesome New York Stips from last night. We used T-Rex's method of prep and did a final seasoning with Dizzy Pig's Raising the Steak. They were great steaks! (Thanx FLAPOOLMAN for your photo help!)

Steaks002.jpg
·

Comments

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
    man, there ain't nuthin' like a grill full of steaks for carnivores to enjoy!
    Looks great and thanx for posting. I notice there no photos of finished product as I expect they were eatin' too fast. ST
    ·
  • We were too busy eating to take more pics, this was are first picture post, plan to do more in the future. We did use our mini-egg to cook the potatoes. They were great too.
    Grasshopper.
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Nothing I like better than new guys posting pics! The food and pic qualiy look great. Good job! ;)
    ·