Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

*PING* gwopy

edited 2:01AM in EggHead Forum
Dude, go away!

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,770
    Now now that was not nice!!
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    I agree. Not very nice at all.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Without registration, they might be the same person.

Mike
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,770
    Even with it they might be the same person..

Still not very nice
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Mike, why is it the forum does not require registration before being able to post?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    bubba tim wrote:
    Mike, why is it the forum does not require registration before being able to post?

i'm a newbie, but i've been singing that song since i got here and noticed the trend.
  • In any case, I'll register since everyone seems to be unanimous in their request.
  • what do you mean unanimous?
  • gwopygwopy Posts: 29
    You're welcome.

Now, if everyone wouldn't mind posting ONLY about BGE, grilling, smoking, etc. and being even slightly polite about it, well, golly-jeezs...that would just be great!
  • gwopygwopy Posts: 29
    I don't mean anything in particular.

Anyway, sorry you missed the vote. I'm registered.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    welcome to the board!
  • Welcome. Don't know why the rough time. Glad you got the egg open.

I've found the board extremely useful and the experienced people always willing to help, frequently within minutes of a critical question during cooking.
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    Welcome! Welcome!

;)