Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest Pictures 2002

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited 3:10AM in EggHead Forum
Yahoo is up and running now and here is the pictures Kaye took saturday.
Larry

[ul][li]Eggtoberfest 2002 Pictures[/ul]

Comments

• Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    YB,
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
    B D

• YB,[p]I'm not sure, I just remember you and Kaye talking about a picture of Jon and I that had been on the forum in the countdown to Eggtober Fest. I think it was the one where you thought there was pizza or something on the egg when it was really ribs? Does that help any? I'd love to see it![p]Thanks, Larry!
    Dana

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Dana,[p]Larry has trouble identifing pizza from ribs. He was once spotted ordering a full rack at a local Pizza Hut. [p]Sorry Larry, My evil side made me say that. hehe[p]Tim
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Dana,
    Here is the pictures form Waldorf...Eggfest 2002...There is a couple of pictures of you ,Jon and Jim.
    Larry

[ul][li]Eggfest 2002 Waldorf Md.[/ul]
    Tim M,
    My daughter loves pizza and i love ribs...Maybe we could talk Pizza Hut in to getting a egg.They do have cold beer.
    Larry

Dana,
    Here is all 30 pictures.
    Larry

[ul][li]Eggfest 2002 Waldorf Md.[/ul]