Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just some of the people at Eggfest

Earl
Earl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
people.JPG
<p />
This might give you some idea as to the amount of people that showed up, this was about 300pm Sat[p]
Earl

Comments

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    people1.JPG
    <p />Earl,[p] As you can see,i moved just a little more to the right. You can see the camera in the back ground. BGE was producing a new video.[p]Earl

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Earl,[p]For those of us who avoid crowds as much as possible, I guess the days of knowing 80--90% of those who show up are gone. That's too bad, the smaller friendly get together of the past will be missed by some of us. [p]I trust you had a good time at the hotel. Any stories about that? Did you find Cheeze Whiz? If not I'll try to bring some to Maryland.[p]Nice gun cooker - what's up with that thing?[p]Tim
  • buffy
    buffy Posts: 9
    Earl,
    Wow! That's me looking away in the burnt orange T-shirt. I'm with my buddy Alan and Saleem. My other buddy is off somewhere.