Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest 2002 pictures

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited 9:09PM in EggHead Forum
We cooked just about all day this year and didn't get to take pictures of everyone cooking,i hate that.This was the best year ever,great food and who knows how many people.Next year i will cut back,i think i have said that the last 4 years.

[ul][li]Eggtoberfest 2002 Pictures[/ul]

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    The file is not accessible.

• ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    I can see the photos just fine. Makes me wish I could have been there. It looks like it was a great time and I hope to be there next time and for now i'm aiming for Waldorf in the spring.
    It looks like you guys had a better time than last year, and that was a lot of fun! Now, I have a lot of catching up to do. ;) So have a great winter and I hope to meet up with you guys again soon.

• ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Thanks for the pix Larry, I really enjoyed them. I only wish we could have been there this year. It looks like we missed the best time yet so here's saying hi to you and Kaye and we hope to see you again soon. I cooked a pork picnic sunday but I'm sure it didn't equal all the good stuff you got to sample , 'but' it was good. ;)

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    ChefRD,[p]I can't get into it either.[p]Tim
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Tim M,
    Yahoo's site is down...That's why you can't see the pictures.

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    YB,[p]You're right -- got in that time. Thanks[p]Tim