Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

eggfest 2002

roserose Posts: 37
edited 9:55PM in EggHead Forum
I went to the eggfest and the food was wonderful. I was sold on the egg and bought a large bge and brought it home to tn. now I would love to know how to get some of the recipes from the eggfest can anyone help me? I have never went on a forum and not sure what to do. Hope some on can help. Thanks Rose

·

Comments

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    rose,[p]This will get you started.
    [ul][li]Recipes[/ul]
    ·
  • JJJJ Posts: 951
    rose,
    Recipes, Sorry that I missed you at EGGTOBGERfest 2002. This was the best ever. I have been to every one 1998 to 2002.

[ul][li]More Goodies[/ul]
    ·
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    JJ, and your lamb was better this year than ever before. (At least based on my limited experience of 2000). It was great.

·