Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

On our way to Denver

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 10:33PM in EggHead Forum
We are out of here tomorrow morning at 4:30, will post pics of the fest. -RP

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Take plently and have a great time.

Mike
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Sleeping in tomorrow?

Have a great time.
  • No YolkNo Yolk Posts: 42
    Are you and Kim going to the midwest fest.

Doug
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Not this year. We're going to the Eggsweego one. We have relatives nearby...Randy's sisters (2) are going to . His Aunt and Uncle are there.

Kim
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Ya'll have a great time, Randy! If you need any last minute tips on the bundt cake give me a call!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    I just put the pieces together...I guess you're not going. Gonna miss you. So...Atlanta?
    Kim
    I'm doing a Rum cake this year. You can't take credit. I know how to do the walk around ;)

Kim
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    What? Not coming? Cuz why?
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    If you forget anything let me know. I am headed up on Sat. morning.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Dang......at least mention my name!! :woohoo: I have a friend who went to the dealer there late last year and told them a friend of his from Georgia came to the fest last year and they said "Oh, you mean Mr. Hall!!"! :laugh:
  • BoogieBoogie Posts: 137
    Have fun both of you. BTW, check your email, I sent you some more pics.
    Yep on Atlanta. Going to miss you guys as well.

Mike
    My legal issues got continued. AGAIN. :evil:
    Have a good time.

Mike
    I don't have any email :(
    Will miss you. Godspeed with the legal cr**p.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,989
    Morning John:

What is this "Mr." Hall stuff!?!?!? :laugh: :lol: :evil: :cheer:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Belated Congrat's on the new Grandbaby. Man, you must be old! Drive safely.

BuddyLawn
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    We are flying, but thanks for acknowledging my age. -RP
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Dang it, I'll be missing this one too.....please give my regards to all of the Colorado Eggers, old (you know the crew I'm talkin' about) and new alike.

Also, Dessert Filly.....I'm pleased to report that at the end of the season, I'm ahead. For every $18 wagered, $19 has returned. :laugh:

Until next time
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery