Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest and Hotels

GrasshopperGrasshopper Posts: 108
edited 2:14PM in EggHead Forum
Boy was i surprised to see the Comfort Suites is already completely booked for the Eggtoberfest weekend. They are refering eggers to the Country Inn across the way, who is offering the same price ($72). I have not been on the forum for a few days so this may be old news - but WOW the registration is not even open and the hotels are filling up. The Mothership must be proud. any idea when registration will open?
Grasshopper :woohoo:

• If you are looking for inside information...I have it from a very reliable source will be after August 1.... B)

Snellville, GA
  • I'll mark my calendar :)
  • PyroPyro Posts: 101
    I was referred to Comfort Suites as well. Sound like this will be well attended. I am looking forward to putting a face to some of the many posting here.
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    Well Grasshopper you will learn that Eggtoberfest is all that!!..

Better get in the Comfort Suite or you will be staying someplace in South Carolina :woohoo: