Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Mini!

PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, not mine but a friend of mine. He got a new mini for $198 and the stand for $1! Total of $199 and that included a 20lb bag of lump. Good deal.
·

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    On the surface, it sounds like good deal, but soon he will want a large egg, and will need all kind of accessories. It will become an addiction. He will be hooked! Days of surviving on mediocre food are over, his life, (as he knew it) is done!! :woohoo:
    ·
  • That is a great deal.

To me, the mini sounds intriguing but I already have a small and a large.

Greg
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Your friend will have a good cooking coach with you around.
    IMG_4126.jpg

Mini's are fun, plane and simple. But gosh'darn it, their just like a baby in the family, cute, cute, cute.
    :P
    IMG_5433.jpg
    BGEminiTri-Tip009.jpg
    BEGMiniSteakandbrats0006.jpg
    ·
  • Wow. That's a good deal. Where did he get it from? I can't decide between the small and the mini for my second Egg (I own a large right now). They both have their good points and I keep going back and forth. If I could find a mini for this price it would make the decision a lot easier :).
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Get the small. I have a large and small, my friend just got the mini to add to his medium.
    ·