Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey guys,I just got home from work,and my internet came up :woohoo: .I guess my lazy-a$$ neighbor finally noticed that it was out :lol: It figures,I got AT&T coming out this week to hook up my service :pinch: .Anyway,it's great to be back :woohoo: I've gotten pretty good at solitaire the last two weeks :whistle: Now I have a bunch of posts to read :blink: B)
·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Welcome back Doug.

Come see me, I have gifts for you.
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks Rod,sorry I missed you Saturday :( I had a bunch of stuff to do for my MIL :pinch: Are you gonna be around next weekend? :whistle: ;)
    ·
  • Welcome back Doug. You should have loads of cooks to post.

Jimmy
    Come visit NOLA
    ·
    Thanks Jimmy,I do have a couple :lol: How about babybacks and St. Louis style ribs :woohoo:

022-6.jpg

030-2.jpg

032-1.jpg
    ·
  • Welcome back, it is no fun not have your communication working. JD
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Welcome back buddy
    ·
  • Welcome back doug, we have missed your posts and your faces :woohoo: Look forward to seeing your posts and replies again.
    ·
    Very true JD :lol: I had a little help from Bacchus and Flapoolman ;) I spent 90 mins on the phone with the poolman last night and he was kind enough to read the posts to me :lol: Thanks Pat B) I didn't realise how addicted I was until I lost internet service :pinch: I can only sit in the Burger King parking lot for so long :lol: :laugh: ;)
    ·
    Thanks Pat,you have been a real lifesaver :lol: ;)
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Welcome back, Doug. We were without internet for five days a few months ago and it was like being in the stone ages. How quickly we get used to this, no?
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Doug, It's great to see you back on here! We've been missing your rapier wit. Okay, so you broke your A/C two weeks ago, and your internet this week, it makes me wonder what you're going to do next week! :blink: Haha. Glad you're back bro.
    ·
    Thanks Barrett,I really missed the forum.Just ask Ron,he was reading posts to me last weekend :lol:
    ·
    Very true Brad.I had no idea,but I might have a problem.I'm an eggoholic :woohoo: 13 days is too long for me :ohmy: ;)
    ·
    Hey thanks Todd.I really hope tht next week is a little less eventful :whistle: :lol: ;) I've got a sh!tload of emails to go through,but this is more important to me :lol:
    ·
  • grEGGorgrEGGor Posts: 109
    welcome back!
    ·
    Thanks Greg,I really missed you guys :blush: ;)
    ·
  • Missed you & REX!
    My niece is an incoming WAHOO this year. :)
    ·
    Thanks Susan ;) Here's a Rex pic just for you ;) :lol:

053.jpg
    ·
  • THANKS!!! :)
    ·
  • Welcome back, Doug!!

Greg
    ·
    Thanks Greg,I hope all is well on your end ;)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,055
    Good to see ya back Sparky, Hope Fidel's gifts are from the GWN

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Hey Steve,thanks man.I hope to meet up with Fidel soon :whistle: (damn commies) :lol: :laugh: I hope that I didn't miss my only chance last weekend :lol: It is very nice to be back :woohoo:
    ·
    Sparky,

I was a kid during the cold war. I don't like them either. If that Pinko leaves you out again I'll kick his @$$ in Atlenta.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Sparky,

I was a kid during the cold war. I don't like them either. If that Pinko leaves you out again I'll kick his @$$ in Atlente.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    :lol: :lol: :lol: I just keep missing my opportunity :( One of these days,we'll get together :whistle: I just hope that I don't have to wait until Eggtober :pinch: B)
    ·
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    All I can say is all is right again in the egg world again. B) I missed having you around. Next time the neighbor decides to hold-out give me a call and I'll get the greek mafia after his ass :laugh:
    ·
    Thanks Ted,I could have used them on the 6th :lol: ;) BTW,I just put the third coat of poly on your new handle.All you need to do is pick which one you want ;)
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Doug Who?
    ·
    Hey Ron,it's me Doug.You know doug-123?Come on,you gotta remember me :pinch: It's only been a couple weeks.

009-7.jpg

Now do you remember? :lol: :laugh: :)
    ·