Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Count Down To Eggtoberfest--6 Days

EarlEarl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ribs1.JPG
<p />Well as i just mentioned to Chris ( Nature Boy ) we have a crew of 7 friends that get away to a camp each year & this year i bought a trailer to haul around my eggs & other goodies i need to take to the cooking comps. Well, just as well cause after all i cooked on the two eggs i brought, ribs, pork chops, beer butt chicken, pickerel. The swines, made me sleep in it with my sleeping bag,heater & mattress. All this cause i snore to load & they get the 3 bed room cottage.
I cooked 8 racks of baby backs with a mustard coating & a dry rub. Cooked on rib racks at 250F, one egg was direct & the other was direct but i used a grill extender to see if there would be a difference in cooking time. Beleive it or not, there was a 1/2 hr still needed on the raised ribs. Must have been due to some being closer to the heat.
Enjoy the picks with over 200 people coming to eggfest, these are only a start of whats to come.[p]Earl

Comments