Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

BGE onTV

Hustling HareHustling Hare Posts: 105
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday while I was doing something besides being a couch potato my wife was and she reported to me this morning seeing a BGE cooking item on public TV here in Houston. We tracked it to a show called "Cultivating Life". Web Link

http://www.cultivatinglife.com/index.php

From this, drill down through programs to program #310 and find a link to a BBQ ribs item. In there they have a fellow named Andy Husbands describing cooking ribs and giving his recipe. Are any of you Andy? Wife said she thought he was from MA or something northeast like that. Anyway, looks like a XLBGE in the background of one of the pix.

Is this old and we just got it? TV spots usually show up really quickly here on the forum and my search didn't turn up anything.

HH

Comments