Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Full Moon Brisket Pull Out

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 8:42AM in EggHead Forum
Put them on yesterday at 9:00 PM. Pulled the top one out at 7:00 AM. at 185. Already foiled. Because of the Dome - Grill temp. difference bottom one is just 173....so I'll have to be a little patient I suppose.
DSCN0617.jpg

The egg kept a stable 240 all the time...
DSCN0614.jpg

Going to The Sierra as soon as the bottom one is ready, meanwhile, have a nice weekend amigos!!!!!!!!!!
·

Comments

• TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Beli:

Enjoy the trip. It looks like you'll be having a good picnic.
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Oh yeah, looking good! Where is "The Sierra?"
    ·
  • Brisket AND the Sierra. . . you lead a charmed life!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    TKS The Sierra is just behind the egg......let me get one pic for you.....

Ribeye034.jpg
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Looks great and have a good time in the Sierra...I will be working in my yard most of the day it's kind of a hobby.
    Larry
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Just took a couple of pics for you.
    DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg
    ·
  • Wow! Reminds me that I need to get back to PVR yet this year! How beautiful...
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    AWESOME! Enjoy your time in the outdoors...take along a brisket sandwich for energy! ;)
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Wow, that is beautiful. Any time you feel like posting pics of your environs, feel free.

Walt
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    great pics of food and view. just beautiful.. i suspect i would just sit at the egg, drink and watch the mountains while the food burned.... i hope you have/had a great trip..
    you made need a mini to take with you :laugh:bill
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Beautiful, Beli, I love the glaze on those.

Tell/show us how they come out, would you?
    ·
  • Looks GREAT Beli. You have a GREAT weekend.
    Ross
    ·
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Wow beli your view is breath taking!!!
    ·