Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Full Moon Brisket Pull Out

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 4:06AM in EggHead Forum
Put them on yesterday at 9:00 PM. Pulled the top one out at 7:00 AM. at 185. Already foiled. Because of the Dome - Grill temp. difference bottom one is just 173....so I'll have to be a little patient I suppose.
DSCN0617.jpg

The egg kept a stable 240 all the time...
DSCN0614.jpg

Going to The Sierra as soon as the bottom one is ready, meanwhile, have a nice weekend amigos!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Beli:

Enjoy the trip. It looks like you'll be having a good picnic.
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Oh yeah, looking good! Where is "The Sierra?"
  • Brisket AND the Sierra. . . you lead a charmed life!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    TKS The Sierra is just behind the egg......let me get one pic for you.....

Ribeye034.jpg
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Looks great and have a good time in the Sierra...I will be working in my yard most of the day it's kind of a hobby.
    Larry
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Just took a couple of pics for you.
    DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg
  • Wow! Reminds me that I need to get back to PVR yet this year! How beautiful...
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    AWESOME! Enjoy your time in the outdoors...take along a brisket sandwich for energy! ;)
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Wow, that is beautiful. Any time you feel like posting pics of your environs, feel free.

Walt
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    great pics of food and view. just beautiful.. i suspect i would just sit at the egg, drink and watch the mountains while the food burned.... i hope you have/had a great trip..
    you made need a mini to take with you :laugh:bill
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Beautiful, Beli, I love the glaze on those.

Tell/show us how they come out, would you?
  • Looks GREAT Beli. You have a GREAT weekend.
    Ross
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Wow beli your view is breath taking!!!