Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cooking at Eggtoberfest

I attended (ate at) the Eggtoberfest last year and had a great time. I thought that I would cook at this year's fest. [p]Any thoughts from the veterans of years past? [p]What should you bring with you to the cook (besides the MEAT)?
I appreciate your thoughts, helpful hints and experience![p]Kent

Comments

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Kent,
    Depending on what you intend to cook. Spices, herbs, sharp knife, serving platter, spatula, large fork for retrieving meat from the egg. etc.

• J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Tongs? [p]JJ, I wish that someone would bring me! JCA

• J Appledog,[p]it's friday night and I just got paid.
    think I'll celebrate with a re-order of disappearing mustard and that cranberry royale stuff.[p]cb

• JJ,
    I'm planning to do a turkey. Are plate setters, starters etc provided? Or just a BGE and charcoal?[p]How about some tips about handling the stress of preforming under championship conditions with the BEST in the WORLD cooking all around you?[p]Thanks!

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Kent,[p] If i may give you one sugestion, it would be to teach everyone there, just how you cook your turkey, step by step. I will bet you a leg, you will feel right at home within mins.See you there.[p]Earl