Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Recipe Stimulations/In case ya all get bored.

Options
Char-Woody
Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
And in case anyone posted this reference site in the past..Thanks and its worth returning to for ideas. I made one sauce here from my 60 year old stoneware bourbon..been on the shelf for 40 years and was 20 years old when newly purchased..Wow..does it have a nice deep aroma.
My dipping Pulled Pork sauce was from Recipe Archives;
http://recipes.toronga.com/sauces-bbq/jackdaniels.html
and there are many more to chose from.
I have two pints left in the fridge aging and it gets better and better as it sits..!

[ul][li]BBQ sauces and recipes[/ul]

Comments

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Char-Woody, thanks. I bookmarked it. I'm not a real sauce lover, and I don't know if any of you have ever seen or tried it,, but in the Atlanta area some stores have "Bone-Sucking-Sauce". It's in a quart glass jar with a white lable. This stuff is wonderful. Everybody that has tasted it loves it. The last visit I made to Guru's, I was suppose to bring back a case or two, but the Barbecue Store was out of it. I've got Guru looking for some to bring for our first summer fling in a couple of weeks. If I could get a pallet full,, I could get rid of it in a few days just by telling my friends who have tried it. If you see it in a store, get a quart and try it..

• King-O-Coals,[p]Have you ever tried their Bone Suckin' HOT Sauce? Man, that's also good stuff. Here's a link to their website. You can order it by the gallon and you can also check your state for stores that carry it. Now don't let me hear you bad mouth us Yankees no more, OK?[p]Jobu
    [ul][li]Bone Suckin' Sauce Home Page[/ul]
  • King-O-Coals
    Options
    Jobu, how'd you Yankees get hold of that link. That thars Southern gravy. :) Nah, I don't bad-mouth Yankees.. Not since Cat learned me to brine meats. Plus,, we are up to our kazoos with Northerners down here right now. It's spring break and the snowbirds are enjoying the last days of winter with grandchildren (little Yankees). It was a cold one down here this year. Got down to 43 one night. Thought we were gonna freeze plum to death. Of course,, the Yankees were walking on the beach wearing shorts and those funny colored Hawaiian shirts. I had gone to that link before and Guru and I had done some pricing. It seems that the web price is higher than the stores retail price where he lives. But if he don't bring some when he comes down in a couple of weeks,,, I'm ordering a gallon. Thanks for the link yuze guyz. :^)

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    King-O-Coals, Thanks to Jobu and yerself..I found it here not 50 miles from me..Hoooboy..I will be heading that a way soon. This Jack Daniels and Jim Beam mix has me heading down new trails..Gotta thaw out some ribs for the glaze treatment..Chowser...C~W