Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

dinner tonight....the winner is....

HitchHitch Posts: 402
edited 4:32AM in EggHead Forum
Spatchcock chicken with dizzy dust and topped with pineapple rings on each breast.
Bacon wrapped scallops, bacon wrapped shrimp, bacon wrapped asparagus.
3 large Ribeyes (1 bone in for my dad....I invited my parents over for the feast)
Grilled romaine with evoo and salt and cracked pepper with blue cheese crumbles.
Dessert will be Rick's Grilled Pineapple with Banannas and Strawberries and Blueberries over Vanilla Ice Cream.

Little over the top with the bacon I know, but we never really eat much bacon. Kind of a back to school blow out.

Thanks for all the recommendations. So much fun spending the day with your favorite folks...
mycrazies.jpg

Comments

• What time did you say we need to be there again :unsure: !! JD
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    Looks like man's best friend has had his or hers share of the food. The boy has that look where is mine?
  • EggliciousEgglicious Posts: 150
    Sounds yummmy. I am cooking pork loin and two spatchcock chickens tonight for the family.
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Sounds great and bet the folks enjoyed it to. Looks like the young'un done wore the pooch out! :laugh: