Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Hey Hungryman! One pingy dingy...

BigDaddy - OCTBigDaddy - OCT Posts: 773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay buddy, I finally got the picture taken that I promised you two weeks ago! I love this chef's coat and my girls do as well so thank you once again for all that you do!

ChefsCoat%20003.jpg

Bruce
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Nice looking, I thought I had one coming, but never happened. Oh well, I'm not a chef. -RP
    ·
  • Is that a Large and Medium or Large and Small? Trying to decide what to add to my large. The small would be handy, but the medium doesn't seem too much bigger and gives additional cook space.
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Looks great, I'd be afraid to wear it as messy as I am. :ohmy:

Mike
    ·
  • I with you Mike I get close to food and it jumps all over me. Just ask my wife! JD
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I don't have that problem with wife. :evil: But, I think I went threw 3 aprons in OKC this year. Heck, Chubby was counting.

Mike
    ·
  • Htown, that's a large and a medium. I love the combination and it lets me cook so many different ways! Highly recommended.

Bruce
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Just don't put a toque on and you will be ok. Nice Eggs!
    Whats with the turkey fryer?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Thanks! I found the turkey fryer in the Wal-mart parking lot. It is perfect for setting a hot plate setter, pizza stone, cast iron pot, etc. and it was free!!

Bruce
    ·