Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Looking for a Nest for a Large

SkidsSkids Posts: 32
edited 8:55AM in EggHead Forum
OK, I've been talked into buying an Egg (Large)...I pick it up tomorrow. I was going to build a table, but that's going to take too long. As such, I'm hoping someone has just finished their table and would like to off-load their nest. Are you out there?
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Just sent one out to Beanie Bean yesterday
    ·
  • i got 1
    ·
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    Got a large table I'm looking to sell. Where are you located? :cheer:
    ·
  • SkidsSkids Posts: 32
    OK, I'm in Fairfax VA. How do you wish to work this?
    ·
  • CraigCraig Posts: 69
    I'm glad you found someone who has a nest. I literally tossed mine in the garbage 2 days ago. I should've checked here first.
    ·
  • How much for the table and where are you located? Any pictures. Thanks, Eric.
    ·
  • How much for the table and where are you located? Any pictures. Thanks, Eric.
    ·