Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

NRA Magnum Smoker!

Smokin TigerSmokin Tiger Posts: 352
edited 5:26AM in EggHead Forum
Have any of you guys seen this? I wonder how many eggs it cost to build??? :P :P

Tom C.

• MirthMirth Posts: 7
    Heheh, if you could launch a tasty chicken out of it that would be something.
  • KlagKlag Posts: 208
    I wonder how many eggs it cost to build??? :P :P

Now he has to tow that AND the Egg's around so he can cook on the Eggs and when nobody's looking, quick throw all the food on that grill to impress everyone :)
  • OKCeggerOKCegger Posts: 38
    I wonder if they have a concealed weapon permit to move that down the road! :laugh: :laugh:
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    that is cool, just goes to show that some people have way too much disposable income.....
    would that be considered the "big guns" of the grill world?
    sorry i couldn't help it.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Gives new meaning to the words "Fire It Up"
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    for another weak pun i guess at the right time that could be "the" smokin gun..........
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    I need to send this pic to a friend. I love it. Do you have a web link you can referrence?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP