Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

NRA Magnum Smoker!

Smokin TigerSmokin Tiger Posts: 352
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Have any of you guys seen this? I wonder how many eggs it cost to build??? :P :P

image001.jpg

Tom C.
·

Comments

• MirthMirth Posts: 7
    Heheh, if you could launch a tasty chicken out of it that would be something.
    ·
  • KlagKlag Posts: 208
    I wonder how many eggs it cost to build??? :P :P

Now he has to tow that AND the Egg's around so he can cook on the Eggs and when nobody's looking, quick throw all the food on that grill to impress everyone :)
    ·
  • OKCeggerOKCegger Posts: 38
    I wonder if they have a concealed weapon permit to move that down the road! :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    that is cool, just goes to show that some people have way too much disposable income.....
    would that be considered the "big guns" of the grill world?
    sorry i couldn't help it.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Gives new meaning to the words "Fire It Up"
    ·
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    for another weak pun i guess at the right time that could be "the" smokin gun..........
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    I need to send this pic to a friend. I love it. Do you have a web link you can referrence?
    Thanks
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·