Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

12:28 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who just don't get it...

The plumbing alert went off and forced me to rise to the occasion in spite of my recent stabbing injuries. It now takes nine steps to extract myself from the recharging station and onto the path below. Each step is both awkward and painful. Once my traveling appendages touch the trail I have to stabilize in the vertical position before travel commences. Only then can forward motion be introduced. Once I reach the facility maintenance room I must secure myself to the bulkhead prior to activating the pressure release sequence. Fortunately, both the pressure and volume of biofluid is so low that the process cannot be hailed as an example in pressurized fluid trajectory but rather an example of gravity in slow motion. Even so, the lack of any response to the alert would most certainly result in a spirit-dampening affect, so a response must be undertaken. The deed done and follow-up hygienic action took 32.003526 base time units longer than the best performance to date. I will definitely need to adjust the alert sensitivity monitor to account for the additional struggle time created by the stabbing.

I shuffled the path to the food preparation area where I checked the refrigeration illuminator and chilled inventory of bushes and animal parts thinking that perhaps one such item may assist in the intaking of two large white pills designed to reduce the sensation of severe pain in the immediate area of where my keel repairs were made. I am currently waiting for the mandatory four time unit period to end before the next four time unit to start, as per instructions. In as much as the illuminator was functioning well and the inventory contained items that could be safely intook when the waiting period is expired I shall move on with my other duties.

Rodney Dangerbird and Miss Molly were waiting for me to appear in the External Observation Portal so that they could make certain I was OK. I waved to them that all was well and that they should continue their duties under the guidance of Spring Hen, the Chicken Ranch matriarch. This arrangement is to be in effect for at least 1/12th of a solar rotation. Apparently, security was good or Rodney would have brought be up to date on his countermeasures.

From there I proceeded to the Forum where there was so many reports that I could not read them all. I glanced at those pertaining to my current 'situation' and read them with great appreciation. It's nice to know that my fellow Eggents are concerned about my well being. I also appreciate the efforts of those covering for me during my absence.

Speaking of reports, I suppose I could at least bring you up to date on what wasn't adequately covered in Spring Hen's report. I HURT!!! That being said, I shall now avail myself of the pain-killing effects of the magic pills and slowly return to the recharging station.

A quick glance at the Forum activity disclosed that 23 Members and 167 Guests were up an about. Hopefully, they were enjoying themselves in a pain free environment.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Dripped Dry" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments