Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best EGGsperiencel as of yet

Joel Ferman
Joel Ferman Posts: 243
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My local Safeway had a sale on steaks and lobster tails today, and I am pretty sure they mislabeled some the lobster tails, cause they had 2 fresh 6oz lobstertails for $5. Not $5 each, $5 for the both of them! Well, needless to say it was lobster time for one of my roomates and I. I also picked up a filet minon for $3.50!! My roomate went for a massive 14OZ ribeye instead. The nicely laid out plate is my roomates, the sparse looking one is mine. He was busy makin his look nice while I was busy cookin'! OH yeah, that is him eating some lobster.
BTW, I used chery wood pellets when smoking the lobsters...... almost twice as good as the last ones came out, i'm definatly using cherry pellets from now on.
-Joel[p]P9180016.JPG[p]P9180017.JPG[p]P9180018.JPG[p]P9180019.JPG[p]P9180020.JPG

Comments