Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Large Egg for Sale

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a failure...I am selling my Large BGE and all my gear. I used it almost daily a few years a ago, but now have 2 kids that require all of my time. I have switched to the gas Weber for all of my grilling needs. I am sorry to have let you down.
I have the large plate setter, the large pizza stone, the side stands, the nest, mapp torch lighter, new seal (not installed) grate grip, BBQ guru (needs new temp probe, but still works awesome), raised grid...and maybe some more stuff...I am going from memory. I will let it go the person with the highest offer by 7/31 at 9:00PM. I am in zip code 43054....wade43054@live.com.

Comments