Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Once more..BBQ Sauces

Options
Char-Woody
Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK..after this its YB's turn!!
The sauce I made was number 38, Jack Daniels, Red Chinese (?) and it is "mama slappin good". Enjoy!

[ul][li]Barbecue Sauces/ from NeoSoft[/ul]

Comments

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]Whoa! Now that ought to keep us busy for a few days :~)

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Char-Woody,I know how you feel,it got so bad i would look down at my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs and ask,who typed that wrong.Bryan,Tim M and Brant saved me.
    YB[p]

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]You truly have a way with words. And thanks for the link. ST and I were just talking this weekend about trying to find some good Q sauces (I'll prob actually try GFW's no-cook sauce first since it's so simple).[p]Cornfed[p]PS - I do not endorse slapping one's mother. I just thought the phrase was funny is all. I love my mother and hope you all love your respective mothers, too.
  • King-O-Coals
    Options
    Cornfed, I think slapping ones mother entails reviewing that well lit warning label that was placed in the front of ones brain during the period from birth until about 16 years of age. But can you imagine how good something must be, to cause one to recollect the quality of that same item prepared by mom, and be so taken with the quality of the latest version,, that you felt compelled to slap her for not having reached this new-found level of excellence? That's why we should be extra careful when inviting mom to dinner when we are doing a 20+ hour Boston Butt. It could get you in trouble. An alternate (and safer) comparison I like is "It's so good,, it'll make a bulldog hug a hound."