Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Prime Rib Revisited

ric3677ric3677 Posts: 278
edited 5:12PM in EggHead Forum
I promised to take a pic, and I did, but when I cut the pieces they disappeared as fast as I no pics of the meat. It was as good as everything else is on this marvelous piece of machinery.

Thanks for the help on the first Prime

• fiver29fiver29 Posts: 524
    HHmmmmmm...... that sure looks good! Makes we want to pick up some prime rib. Nice job.
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 6,949
    Good job.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Very nice indeed.

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    41923.gif that looks really good, hard to believe it was your first try....
    Happy Trails

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,414
    B E A U T I F U L !
    Dunlap, IL
  • ViennaJackViennaJack Posts: 357
    Great looking roast. It's one of our favorites.
  • ChefToneChefTone Posts: 42
    Thats my favorite meal.Looks so good.