Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

sad sad day here !!!

mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited 1:45AM in EggHead Forum
for lunch i used up my last spoon full of LaBomba
on a sandwich..... :(
man that **** is addicting,lets hope the withdralls are not too too bad!!
·

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
    That's phunny!!
    ·
  • Next time you are out buying some LaBomba, see if you can also buy a little class.
    ·
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    sorry saving up all my money for more La Bomba!!
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I had beer can chicken last night. As I pulled the meat off the bone I dredged it in the La Bomba on my plate...it was great....
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Mike,

You have a lot of class. Just none of it high. Uncle Steve will have to look after you again. Did you try Loblaw's?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ChefToneChefTone Posts: 42
    what is LaBomba ?
    Cheers
    Anthony
    ·
    Go to page 2 or three. THere is a picture of the jar and the ingredients. The thread is labelled something Bomba

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Thanks Steve.
    Cheers Anthony
    ·
    can you imagine a reply like that!! and then some wonder why there are more lurkers then posters!!!
    did you see the post on the dizzy rubs? man all day i have been taking orders!
    i have not goe to see at loblaws. all we have of there chain is price chopper,so not sure if i will be successfull.
    ·
    That does look tasty..I make a preserve with my parent that is made with eggplant and hot peppers and other goodies, it goes great on a sandwich.
    Cheers
    Anthony
    ·
    here is a pick of the stuff

018-2.jpg
    ·
    maybe you should share it with some egging friends!!
    hint hint.....
    ·
  • SpanishJoeSpanishJoe Posts: 28
    It's the swearing. Some find it offensive. I don't mind so much, but I still winced a little when I saw it printed out. I think that this is basically a family-level forum, and I don't see carlin's seven words printed out here that often...

just my 0.02, not judging or anything for f*&$ sakes

-SJ
    ·
    The olives really add to the flavour. They seem to tone down the peppers so they can get you back later.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one Steve
    ·
    thanks god for uncle steve!! what would i do without ya!
    ·
    Hey Beli,

Read some of your posts last night. Glad to hear you are safe. You probably don't understand all this Bomba talk do you?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    That makes two of us Mike, Tks to Steve who very kindly sent it to me all the way to méxico...
    Voilá La Bomba.... deliciuosly depleated by now :laugh: , really great stuff....Artichokes..Eggplants , Olives & Peppers make for a great flavour.....still have another bottle.....guess I will go easy on it....

DSCN3860.jpg
    ·
    thank god we have an uncle steve to take good care of us!! have you tried on fried eggs? makes a great fried egg sandwich.also been using it on my steak subs!on crackers,nacho chips,chicken, i am even thinking of trying it on ice cream!!
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Did I miss some swearing? Dang.
    ·
    tried it on tostadas, nachos, cheese, goes great also with steak.....tell me how it goes with ice cream.. :ohmy:
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    SH!T,I still gotta try that Bomba :laugh: :woohoo: :lol:
    ·
    Ron,

No Mikeb6109's first language is French. He said sh!t which translates roughly to delectible nectar in English. I think there is a l'accent grave in there somewhere.

Steve ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Sparky,

You gotta get hold of Fidel. I think he's bolted with it.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Whatever,I've gotta go take a delectible nectar' :lol: :woohoo: B)
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Looks like you have been revealed as the supplier of LaBamba to folks on the forum.

I look forward to meeting you in October. Lets get together for a drink.
    ·
    lol so nice to learn others know the french lauguage and oui il y a en accent grave in there some were..
    ·
    i will as soon as i can get a replenished stock!!
    ·
  • Chef CharlesChef Charles Posts: 841
    With all of this talk about La Bomba, I am going to put it on the shopping list for tomorrow's expedition to Loblaws. If its not there, it may well be at a local Italian specialty store.

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

·