Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping dls2122

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Are you going to Eggwegofest? -RP
·

Comments

• dls2122dls2122 Posts: 66
    WOW - 1st time I've been "pinged". I really want to, but I have to fly early the next day to Tampa. Trying to figure out how to pull it off and stay married if you know what I mean!

How about you?
    ·
  • dls2122dls2122 Posts: 66
    The picture on your "info" page has a gorgeous brindle mastiff. How old and how heavy?

I have 2 irish mastiffs that are almost 9 months old and over 150#'s. You're right - those are real dogs - or horses.
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Joe is about 5 years and 215 lbs. -RP
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    That's no excuse, we're going and we have to get up early on Sunday and fly to AZ. :) -RP
    ·