Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Lump storage???

mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK i know this has been asked before but i do not remember the replies. so my question is ...can i leave me lump outside if it is protected by the rain? will it acquire moisture and make my lump bad? i live in Atlantic Canada were the temps are far from being perfect.it rains, it snows,and it gets hot then humid,so i would love to store some close to the egg not having to run down to the basement every time. plus i am getting ready to make myself a table and storage area for my egg and eggessories.thanks for all your help and information.

Comments