Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Finding all of MY posts

probe1957
probe1957 Posts: 222
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
There must be a way to do that but I am too stupid to figure it out. In most forums, finding all posts I have made is as simple as clicking on my handle and selecting the option "Find all posts by probe1957." Apparently, it ain't so simple here.

Comments

• WileECoyote
    WileECoyote Posts: 516
    I have often wished for the same function. The only thing I have been able to find is by visiting the "My Profile" page I sometimes see a list of all my subscribed threads. I don't subscribe to everything that I post to but it is a close match. Unfortunately I have not decipehered the way to always display my subscriptions, nor how to search for all threads or posts started by me or other users.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,674
    wont give you everything but does help to find something lost. click on the site search link, leave it blank, hit enter. a search screen comes up and you can enter a handle, or better to enter a handle and a subject for those that have thousands of posts. make sure to click on all words and about a hundred posts will come up by that person on that subject.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WileECoyote
    WileECoyote Posts: 516
    Good tip fish. I tried it and searched for just my forum name. Got 100 results even though I have 349 posts. Must have a limit. Wish I could filter by threads started by a specific user, or view/search within all posts by a user.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    probe1957,

We have that feature in testing at the moment. It will be available soon -- we are currently working on the registrations for Eggtoberfest.

The trick posted by fishlessman does work; however, WileECoyote is correct, there is a hard limit of 100 forum posts when using the site search (otherwise it gets way too long for that function to handle). The forum search does not yet provide a search by user.